- Body Pump (1hr) The one and only barbell class from Les Mills, a total body workout! (requires $6/mo upcharge)
- Butts & Guts (50 min) A body toning class that will help shape your bottom and eliminate your belly!
- Indoor Cycling (50 min) Improve cardiovascular fitness, tone legs, and burn calories. Newcomers welcome!
- Zumba Gold (50 min) Low-impact cardio class set to Latin and international music, intended for healthy seniors.
- Latin Heat (50 min) A high-intensity total body workout that will get you sweating and strengthen your entire body.
- Line Dancing (50 min) Learn to line dance! Experience an enjoyable exercise-in-disguise in this fun multi-level class.
- PiYo (1hr) The Beachbody exclusive program set to great music, blending Pilates and yoga. Offered in Snowbird Season.
- PrimeTime Movers (50 min) Circuit class designed for the active older adult- cardio, strength, and stretch exercises.
- SilverSneakers Stability (45m) Gentle exercise & strength class for Seniors who want to improve balance and stability.
- SilverSneakers MSROM (45m) Aids muscular strength and range of motion for older adults and fitness beginners.
- Silver Sneakers YogaStretch (45m) Signature beginner chair yoga class for balance and flexibility designed for Seniors
- SilverSneakers Circuit (45m) Overall circuit training class for older fit Seniors or fitness beginners at any age
- SilverSneakers Cardio (45m) Cardiovascular group exercise for fit Seniors
- Silver & Fit Excel (45m) Combines some of the same elements of SilverSneakers Circuit and Cardio into one class.
- Tabata (45 min) Our version of a High Intensity Interval Training adapted to better serve our Senior community.
- Tai-Chi (45m) Low-impact multi-level martial-art based class with focus and flexibility. Offered in Snowbird Season.
- Yoga (1hr) Yoga fusion flow energizes the body and mind in this class for strength and flexibility.
- Zumba (1hr) ZUMBA! A high energy cardio class set to Latin and international music. Try it once and you'll be hooked!
More About Our Classes ...
What our Customers say about Health & Strength Gym...
From our Yelp page... Erik W. on 5/2/18 wrote: "Hey y'all just wanted to let you know that as far as I know this is the best gym in Cape Coral. Real gym for getting a real workout in if that's what your interested in. ... Full set of free weights and machines, never crowded enough to stand around. Fantastic personal trainers, classes, and owners. Customers are pretty nice and easy to get along with also. ... Oh yeah and the shakes are pretty good to."
From our Facebook page... Sheila M. on 10/24/17 wrote: "Just got back to Cape Coral. Checked out 7 different gyms. Health and Strength is the best one. It has everything. Check it out!"
From our Facebook page... Matt H. on 10/4/17 wrote: ... "Health and Strength is best gym I've ever been too"
From our Yelp page... Sally F. on 6/4/17 wrote: " I joined this gym in March of 2017 with the goal of losing weight. I've lost 3 inches in my gut area. I cannot recommend this place highly enough! The machines and treadmills etc are great. The instructors are wonderful! They have classes at times that work for me and I've met some great people there. Parking hasn't been an issue, if the lot in the back is full, I park over behind the Asian Buffet restaurant. The gym is super clean too. The owners, Mike and Carol, have been very supportive and helpful. I'm not a smoothie/protein shake gal, but everyone says they're really good too. I don't know how I lived without going to the gym everyday!"
From our Facebook page.... Bruce P. on 2/11/17 wrote: "Great gym! I'm in North Fort Myers for 6 weeks and have been going to this gym every other day. Mike and Carol are very pleasant and helpful. Other staff members have also been very nice. PLENTY of workout equipment and the gym is not usually too busy. Even at its busiest, I get through my workouts without having to wait too often for equipment to free up. The gym and locker room are very clean. I highly recommend this gym."
Proudly powered by Weebly