Answers to FAQ's about our Services & Facilities:
- Babysitting/Day Care Services - No, we do not offer babysitting or day care services
- Barbell Bench Presses - Yes (2 Flat, 1 Decine, 1 Incline), plus a huge assortment of chest press machine
- Cardio machines - 40 total, Wide variety. Precor, Nautilus StairMaster, ARC TRainer, Concept 2 Rowers,
- Free Weights - Yes, enormous supply of free weights
- Strength Machines - Huge selection! Hammer Strength, Body Master, Nautilus, Icarian, Hoist, Promaxima, & Paramount.
- Disinfectant Wipe Stations - Yes, throughout the Gym
- Dumbbells up to 150 lbs
- Onsite Parking - Yes (parking in front and behind the Gym)
- Showers & Lockers - Yes
- Squat Racks - Yes (3 Squat Racks, and also 3 Smith machines)
- Deadlift bar - Yes, we have an Ohio deadlift bar, and a bar lifter for easy loading/unloading of 45lb plates
- Smoothies - yes, fresh protein shakes/smoothies made at our Front Desk. No syrups! We use only fresh/frozen produce.
- Supplements - Yes, variety of preworkouts, intraworkout, and post-workout supplements, bulk and single serving.
- TV's throughout the gym, and on most of the Cardio machines
- WiFi - Yes, with excellent signal strength through the entire gym
What our Customers say about Health & Strength Gym...
A visitor, Nick, and Gym Owner from Ohio had this to say ... "Best Gym I've been to in Florida!" posted on Instagram by Nick courtadstrength - July 5, 2021
Healt & Strength Gym is ranked the #1 Gym in Cape Coral Florida on Yelp's list of Top 10 Gyms in Cape Coral Florida -- June 2021.
From our Facebook page... Angela D. on 2/6/19 wrote: "My husband and I have trained in gyms all over the country, and I have to say Health & Strength is one of our favorites. We were immediately greeted by the owner, Mike, who is very passionate about his gym. The equipment is well organized and well maintained. They cater to people of all fitness levels from beginners to experienced bodybuilders and power lifters. Highly recommend!!"
From our Yelp page... Erik W. on 5/2/18 wrote: "Hey y'all just wanted to let you know that as far as I know this is the best gym in Cape Coral. Real gym for getting a real workout in if that's what your interested in. ... Full set of free weights and machines, never crowded enough to stand around. Fantastic personal trainers, classes, and owners. Customers are pretty nice and easy to get along with also. ... Oh yeah and the shakes are pretty good too."
From our Facebook page... Sheila M. on 10/24/17 wrote: "Just got back to Cape Coral. Checked out 7 different gyms. Health and Strength is the best one. It has everything. Check it out!"
From our Facebook page... Matt H. on 10/4/17 wrote: ... "Health and Strength is best gym I've ever been too"
From our Yelp page... Sally F. on 6/4/17 wrote: " I joined this gym in March of 2017 with the goal of losing weight. I've lost 3 inches in my gut area. I cannot recommend this place highly enough! The machines and treadmills etc are great. The instructors are wonderful! They have classes at times that work for me and I've met some great people there. Parking hasn't been an issue, if the lot in the back is full, I park over behind the Asian Buffet restaurant. The gym is super clean too. The owners, Mike and Carol, have been very supportive and helpful. I'm not a smoothie/protein shake gal, but everyone says they're really good too. I don't know how I lived without going to the gym everyday!"
From our Facebook page.... Bruce P. on 2/11/17 wrote: "Great gym! I'm in North Fort Myers for 6 weeks and have been going to this gym every other day. Mike and Carol are very pleasant and helpful. Other staff members have also been very nice. PLENTY of workout equipment and the gym is not usually too busy. Even at its busiest, I get through my workouts without having to wait too often for equipment to free up. The gym and locker room are very clean. I highly recommend this gym."
Proudly powered by Weebly